What is Resource Scheduling?
Case 1: EC2 Instances
Case 2: Instances in ASG
Case 3: Instances in ASG (Without Termination)
Case 4: RDS DB Instances
Case 5: Redshift Clusters
Trigger Actions Externally
Advanced Filters in the Resource Node
Add-ons in the Resource Node
Usage Examples of Resource Node
Sample JSON Output
Sample JSON Output II
Types of Filter Node
Security Group Filter
Usage Examples of Filter Node
User Approval Node
Workflow Trigger Node
Getting Started with Nodes
Using Jira Ticket
Use Jira Tickets to Alter EC2 Instances
Use Jira Ticket to Reboot Instance
Use Jira Ticket to Reboot Instance Process
Use Jira Ticket to Upgrade Instance
Schedule Start AWS EC2 Instances
Schedule Stop AWS EC2 Instances
Delete Unattached AWS EBS Volumes
Periodic Snapshot of EBS Volumes
Terminate Inactive Workspaces
Notify Publicly Open AWS RDS Instances
Notify About Inactive Users
Notify All Public Amazon S3 Buckets
Create a Rule for EC2 Security Group
Revoke Rule From EC2 Security Group
Monitor Amazon EC2 Instances' State
Create Workflows Using Templates
Create Workflows From Scratch
Stopping EC2 Instances Every Evening
Workflow Policy Validation
A workflow is a logical sequence of basic building blocks called nodes. A template is a workflow blueprint made by TotalCloud. It can either be deployed directly or customised by you in The Editor.
- Login to the TotalCloud WebApp
- Ensure that your AWS credentials have been validated.
- After logging in, click on Templates. This shows the list of published templates.
- Search for the desired workflow, and select the checkbox on the left.
- Click Adopt Selected.
- Adopt Directly is used to deploy the workflow without making any changes.
- Customise is used to make changes to the workflow before deploying or running.
- You will be asked to select the account to be used and the region to deploy the workflow in. You will receive a Validation Successful message. Click Proceed to deploy the workflow.
- The workflow can now be seen under the Deployed category in the Workflows page.
- Choosing Customise will open the workflow in the Editor, allowing you to make changes to it.
- After making changes, you can choose to Save, Run or Deploy the workflow. More on those here.