Adding Slack Webhook URL in TotalCloud
Here are the steps to add the generated webhook URL in TotalCloud:
- Login to TotalCloud web app.
- Click Configurations.
- Click Slack in the Preferences pane.
- Click Sync Account.
- Paste the webhook URL copied from Slack.
- Select Channel or User.
- Enter the name of the Channel or the User depending on the previous selection. This Channel/User will receive the notification from TotalCloud.
- Click Validate.
- The Channel or User will receive an OTP from TotalCloud, that will also be shown in the TotalCloud web app. You have to confirm whether the OTP received is same as the OTP mentioned in the web app.
- Click Confirm when the OTPs match.
- Enter a name for the Slack configuration.
- Click Save Account.