What Is TotalCloud?
Why Use TotalCloud?
AWS Cost Optimization
Schedule Starting of AWS EC2 Instances
Schedule Stopping of AWS EC2 Instances
Delete Unattached AWS EBS Volumes
Notify All Publicly Open AWS RDS Instances Once in a Week
Notify If An AWS User's Last Activity is More Than 90 Days
Notify All Public Amazon S3 Buckets Once in a Week
Create a Rule for an EC2 Security Group
Revoke a Rule From an EC2 Security Group
Getting started with nodes
Working with Nodes
Advanced Filters in the Resource Node
Sample JSON Output Showing Array of all Resources
Add-ons in the Resource Node
Sample JSON Output Showing All Resources and SG Attributes of Each Instance
Usage Examples of Resource Node
Types of Filter Node
Security Group Filter
Usage Examples of Filter Node
User Approval Node
Creating a Workflow
Creating Your First Workflow
Create Workflows Using Templates
Create Workflows From Scratch
Stopping EC2 Instances Every Evening
Executing a Workflow
Updated by Jayashree Hegde
What is a Workflows page?
The Workflows tab provides the detailed list of all executions and active and inactive workflows. There are various functions that can be performed here form filtering workflows to editing them.
Here's a sample image of the Workflows page:
- View the list of 'All workflows'
- View a workflow's latest and past executions; and their status
- Find and manage a specific workflow through the 'Search' bar
- View the list of workflows based on filters such as All, Active, Inactive, Failed and Succeeded
- Sort the workflows based on name, execution date and creation date.
- The 'Options' button allows you to:
- Edit a workflow's configurations
- View detailed successful and failed executions of each workflow
- View permissions policies attached to a workflow
- Run the workflow immediately
- Stage/deploy a workflow