What is a Templates tab?
The Templates page provides the detailed list of all workflows there are and they are subdivided into various categories for convince of use.
Here is a sample image of the templates page:
. You can perform following actions using this tab:
- ALL: View all the templates available with TotalCloud.
- By service: The templates are divided in various service such as RDS, EC2, CloudTrail, S3, LAMBDA. There is a total of 18 subdivisions which encompass all the services by AWS. So based on the need it becomes very easy to look for a template.
- Insights: It is a categorisation of the templates based on needs such as cost optimization, security, reliability,monitoring and more.
- By solution
- Popular: Based on the usage and user feedback we have compiled a list of templates that are preferred the most.
- Adopt a template:
- Direct adoption: The workflow will be pickup up as it is and a pop up appears asking to sync an AWS account. Its that easy to use a template in Totalcloud.
- Custom: The workflow could be tweaked a little to adjust according to the users needs. This leads to the editor where nodes can be added to the template of configuration of existing nodes can be changed.