What is Dashboard?
Dashboard lists and provides an overview of all the active workflows on TotalCloud. It also provides insights on workflow executions. Additionally, it provides accessibility to manage workflows and profiles.
Here's a sample image of a dashboard:
- Represents the different tabs available in the dashboard.
- Dashboard tab: Provides an overview of workflows' execution
- Workflows tab: Provides a list of all the active and inactive workflows
- Configurations tab: Helps create different profiles, AWS configurations, and Slack integration
- Help icon: Directs you the documentation that has a list of User guides, Use cases, and FAQs
- Settings icon: Provides the logout option for an account
- Provides an overview of total number of executions, number of successful workflow executions, and number of failed workflow executions segregated by week, day(s) or hours
- Provides the list of all the latest workflows, including successful and failed
- Shows the success rate of the entire profile
- Shows the list of recent active workflows, and provides shortcut to Create New Workflow page or Workflows tab