Create a Workflow using Templates
- On the Templates page, choose the desired template from the options available
- After selecting the desired template Click on 'Adopt Selected'
- Adopt Directly: Will pick the template as it is without any changes
- Customise : If you want to add nodes to the template, you can add them by selecting customise
- After adopting a template
- If you haven't synced an AWS account with your profile click on sync AWS account. Click here to know more
- if you have a small pop up opens asking to you to choose your AWS account with which you want to associate with the template.
- On the Confirm Template window, click Proceed, to confirm the selected template. The selected template will be visible in the workflows page
Here's a video on how to use a template in TotalCloud: